Life At What Cost? Hard Choices in Healthcare – Debate, Brussels May 2018
Celgene has recently organized a panel discussion “Life At What Cost? Hard Choices in Healthcare“ in partnership with Friends Of Europe and EFPIA (European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries and Associations) in Brussels to put healthcare debates into a broader context.
Facilitated by Tamsin Rose, Senior Fellow at Friends of Europe, the public debate gathered very high level panelists. Each of them representing each of the stakeholders involved in the healthcare system:
• Penilla Gunther, Member of the Health and Welfare Committee, Swedish Parliament
• Renaud Mazy, Chief Executive Officer of Belgium’s Saint-Luc University Hospital
• Bettina Ryll, Founder and Chair of the Melanoma Patient Network Europe and current Chair of the Patient Advocates Working Group of the European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO)
• Gert Van Assche, Gastroenterologist and Professor at the University of Leuven,
• Lee Heeson, President, Worldwide Markets, Inflammation & Immunology at Celgene.
Hear their reactions to the themes presented in This is Axiom and share your thoughts on social media using hashtags #LifeAtWhatCost #ThisIsAxiom #Celgene